How to play Powerball
Following the April 8, 2020 drawing, guaranteed starting jackpot amounts and minimum jackpot increases will be eliminated, and future jackpot increases will be determined and announced by the Product Group prior to each drawing.In April 2020, Powerball announced changes to the starting jackpot amount. More information here.
Think of how to play Powerball in terms of colors and numbers. You must select numbers for five white balls and one red ball (the Powerball) for a total of six numbers. Click for a closer view of the playslip to learn more.
Here are the ways to play Powerball:
- Choose your own numbers on a playslip. Pick five different numbers from 1 through 69; then, select one Powerball number from 1 through 26.
- Or you can choose Easy Pick and let the computer choose your numbers
- You can also use a combination of these play methods: Pick some of your favorite numbers, and let the computer fill in the rest.
- Each play (six numbers) costs $2.
- Powerball draws are held every Wednesday and Saturday at 11 p.m.
http-equiv=»Content-Type» content=»text/html;charset=UTF-8″>e class=»wp-block-image»>
Everything is also simple. The main are Powerball and Mega Millions lotteries. The ticket price is from 5 to 7 dollars depending on intermediary. Draws take place 2 times a week and jackpots regularly exceed $ 100 million. Record win at Mega Millions, the world’s largest lottery, totaled $ 1 billion 600 million! The American Powerball jackpot is slightly less – $ 1 billion 580 million. The chances of winning Mega Millions’ jackpot are higher, but each Powerball win is 2 times larger. Situation with taxes is more complicated. You will have to pay 2 taxes just in the USA plus 1 tax at the place of residence:
- USA Federal tax is 39.6%
- State tax is 0 – 14%
Foreign lotteries rules for playing through an intermediary
- The intermediary company has special software that collects all ticket providers and current customer orders into 1 system.
- The reseller receives daily ticket orders from intermediary’s customers.
- He copies every order from the program, enters customers’ numbers into his lottery terminal and receives a ticket.
- Then he scans the tickets and loads pictures into the program. The originals are put in a safe.
- Tickets’ scans are automatically sent to customers.
- After the draw, the distributor cashes the winnings and transfers it via bank payment to the intermediary company. And intermediary distributes winning to customers.
- For its services, the distributor receives about 10 cents per ticket, plus 10-20% from lottery organizer.
- The intermediary company, on whose website you can place an order, earns on reselling tickets 2-3 times more expensive. But they do not take commissions from the amount of the gain and bear the costs of organizing the entire process.
- A very expensive license (usually from the British Gaming Commission) guarantees honest game for all participants.
- All winnings, including the jackpot, will be transferred to the player’s bank account (no need to go to the country of the lottery drawing).
Businessmen from Europe and USA understood a long time ago, that working honestly can earn more in the medium and long term.
The Ground-Breaking Powerball Jackpots and Prizes
The $1.58 billion Powerball jackpot is the largest lottery prize that the world has ever seen. But, it is certainly not the only time that the top prize reached mouth-watering amounts in this game. Jackpots start from a guaranteed $40 million and then, every time there is a rollover, the amount gets bigger and bigger. It doesn’t take many rollovers for the first prize to reach outstanding amounts. So, there’s always something worth playing for in this exciting game! A set of lucky numbers can get you in the top Powerball winners any time!
What’s more, the Powerball doesn’t have a maximum jackpot. This means that it can grow unlimitedly until somebody matches all the winning numbers. With jackpots this big, everybody plays Powerball to win the first prize, but there are eight more prize categories in the game that are certainly worth your full attention! The second prize in the Powerball is worth a full $1 million for every single draw!
That’s not all! The Powerball also has a lottery multiplier that can boost secondary prizes tremendously.
Видео: Тренировки с Powerball, принцип использования и мнение врачей
What is Power Play?
Power Play is an optional multiplier, which can boost the seven bottom prizes by 2, 3, 4, 5 or even 10 times! The officials select the value of the multiplier depending on the draw and jackpot size; with 2 being more likely to appear than 10. Please note that the jackpot is never increased by Power Play. Only secondary prizes get multiplied. The 10x multiplier only comes into play when the jackpot is $150 million or less to encourage people to play when the jackpot levels drop.
Guessing the five main numbers and the Power Play would make you a millionaire even by doubling Powerball’s second prize up to $2,000,000. Don’t forget to Power Play and take your game further!
|Match||Amount||Power Play x2||Power Play x5||Power Play x10|