HOW TO PLAY POWERBALL:
Choose five different numbers from 1 to 69 and one Powerball number from 1 to 26
Place wagers by asking for a QUICK PICK or by using the Powerball playslip. Playslips are available at Wisconsin Lottery retailers.
Choose how many draws to play. Each ticket costs $2 per play per draw. Powerball can be played up to 8 draws (4 weeks) in advance.
Select the Power Play feature (an additional $1 per play) for a chance to multiply winnings.
Check playslip carefully before handing it to the retailer. POWERBALL TICKETS CANNOT BE CANCELLED.
Give completed playslip and cash to the retailer.
Receive, sign, and safeguard ticket. A ticket is needed to claim a prize. Playslips are not valid to claim a prize.
For each play, all six selected numbers are printed on one line of the ticket with the Powerball number printed to the right, under the word “POWER.”
Please click here for brochure.
Please click features and procedures for more details regarding this game.
Please click here for Powerball group rules.
HOW TO WIN POWERBALL:
|5 of 5 + Powerball||JACKPOT*||1:292,201,338|
|5 of 5||$1,000,000||1:11,688,054|
|4 of 5 + Powerball||$50,000||1:913,130|
|4 of 5||$100||1:36,526|
|3 of 5 + Powerball||$100||1:14,495|
|3 of 5||$7||1:580|
|2 of 5 + Powerball||$7||1:702|
|1 of 5 + Powerball||$4||1:92|
|0 of 5 + Powerball||$4||1:39|
|Drawings are Wednesday and Saturday at 9:59 p.m. Tickets must be purchased before 9 p.m. on Wednesday and Saturday to be included in that day’s drawing.|
HOW TO MULTIPLY WINNINGS WITH POWER PLAY:
- For an additional $1 per play per draw (total cost will be $3), Power Play will increase NON-jackpot winnings.
- To select Power Play, mark the Power Play circle on the playslip, or ask the clerk to add Power Play when purchasing a ticket.
- For every Powerball drawing, a Power Play multiplier is drawn to multiply certain prizes.
- When the advertised annuity jackpot is less than or equal to the Major Jackpot Level, the multiplier will be either 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X, or 10X.
- When the advertised annuity jackpot is greater than the Major Jackpot Level, the multiplier will be either 2X, 3X, 4X, or 5X.
- The Major Jackpot Level will never be less than $150,000,000.
- If your ticket wins a prize from $4 to $50,000
Examples: If you added Power Play and your prize is $100 and the Power Play multiplier drawn was 3X, you win $300 ($100 X 3). If you added Power Play and your prize is $50,000 and the Power Play multiplier drawn was 5X, you win $250,000 ($50,000 X 5).Лучший онлайн супермаркет мировых лотерей! С Вами с 2002 года. Становитесь победителем зарубежных лотерей с крупными выигрышами! →
and the Power Play is added, the prize amount will be multiplied by that drawing’s Power Play multiplier.
- The $1,000,000 prize becomes $2,000,000 with Power Play. The Power Play multiplier for the $1,000,000 prize will never be greater than 2X.
Please click features and procedures for more details.
HOW TO WIN MORE WITH POWER PLAY:
|MULTIPLIER LEVEL||ODDS AT OR BELOW Major Jackpot Level||ODDS ABOVE Major Jackpot Level|
|10 times (10X) the prize won||1:43||**|
|5 times (5X) the prize won||1:22||1:21|
|4 times (4X) the prize won||1:15||1:14|
|3 times (3X) the prize won||1:3.4||1:3.3|
|2 times (2X) the prize won||1:1.8||1:1.75|