Foreign lotteries rules for playing through an intermediary
- The intermediary company has special software that collects all ticket providers and current customer orders into 1 system.
- The reseller receives daily ticket orders from intermediary’s customers.
- He copies every order from the program, enters customers’ numbers into his lottery terminal and receives a ticket.
- Then he scans the tickets and loads pictures into the program. The originals are put in a safe.
- Tickets’ scans are automatically sent to customers.
- After the draw, the distributor cashes the winnings and transfers it via bank payment to the intermediary company. And intermediary distributes winning to customers.
- For its services, the distributor receives about 10 cents per ticket, plus 10-20% from lottery organizer.
- The intermediary company, on whose website you can place an order, earns on reselling tickets 2-3 times more expensive. But they do not take commissions from the amount of the gain and bear the costs of organizing the entire process.
- A very expensive license (usually from the British Gaming Commission) guarantees honest game for all participants.
- All winnings, including the jackpot, will be transferred to the player’s bank account (no need to go to the country of the lottery drawing).
Businessmen from Europe and USA understood a long time ago, that working honestly can earn more in the medium and long term.